Enrolling your student in a local school in 2017?
Consider the advantages of our sophisticated P–12 College:
Established reputation for quality education in the Springfield community since 1998.
Clear vision and values that commit the school to achieve the best outcomes for each student.
Seamless Prep to Year 12.
Specialised Primary and Secondary Schools.
Resource rich setting with the latest technologies, gymnasiums, laboratories, playing fields, performing and practical arts programs.
Academic Challenge and Enrichment (ACE) classes for high achieving students.
Sports Excellence in AFL, Volleyball and Basketball.
On site Kindergarten and Trade Training Centre.
At Woodcrest State College we are committed to:
- Academic Excellence - ensuring that all students are provided with the key learnings to help unlock their future potential.
- Respect - treating all people with respect and dignity.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness - recognising and valuing diversity within and across our college community; promoting inclusiveness in our everyday practices.
- Innovation and Creativity - fostering environments that support innovation and creative practice.
- Professionalism - committing to the highest standards of accountability and performance.