Enrolling Prep to Year 12
All prospective enrolments need to start by completing an Expression of Interest Form. This can be located on the right hand side under "Related Links".
This interactive form can completed on a desktop, or phone. Once completed your details will be automatically sent to our Enrolments Officer.
Please note: completion of this form does not constitute enrolment into the College.
An Enrolment Management Plan is in place, including our boundary catchment map. Out of catchment applications are put through to the relevant Executive College Team. Out of catchment applications are assessed against the Educational Departments Policies.
Please note: out of catchment applications are assessed in Term 4 with our waitlist opening early February. All enrolment applications are assessed in order of receipt.
Supporting documents must accompany all applications before being added to our Waitlist across all year levels. Supporting documentation can be provided to the College via email or as a hard copy to our Campus Administration Office.
Supporting documentation includes:
- Students Identification - One Primary Source
- Australian Birth Certificate or
- Valid Passport or
- Visa Documentation
- Proof of Residency - One Primary Source
- Current lease agreement or
- Rates notice or
- Unconditional sale of agreement
- Proof of Residency - One Secondary Source
- Utility bill e.g. gas, electricity, home phone/internet
- Latest report card
- Latest Year 3 or Year 5 NAPLAN report
- If not an Australian Citizen, Student's Visa documentation and Passport must be provided
- Medical Management Plan sign by your GP if applicable
- Current Court Orders or Legal Family Arrangements if applicable
- Please advise if your Child is recognised with a disability or has a learning support plan in place
You will be advised once the students name has been added to our waitlist.
If your enrolment has been accepted a staff member of our College will call to discuss the Enrolment Booklet that will need to be completed and to organise an enrolment interview. Both the student and a parent/guardian are required to attend the enrolment interview. All future students are required to understand the College Enrolment Agreement and the expectations of being a student at Woodcrest State College.
During the enrolment interview you will have the opportunity to discuss subjects, curriculum, sporting events, excursions and facilities that our College has to offer.
Should you require any assistance or further enrolment information please contact our Enrolments Officer on (07) 3280 2444 or email email@example.com
*Principals are responsible for all decisions on enrolments and may request any additional information and conduct other enquiries.*