Woodcrest State College's Guidance Officers support students to maximise their potential and to address their concerns with care and dignity. All our Guidance Officers are registered teachers with appropriate post-graduate qualifications.
Students can seek their guidance for a variety of concerns including:
- Social/Emotional Needs: consultation regarding school or home concerns. Possible referrals to relevant community agencies
- Career Guidance: working with students regarding their future study and career options
- Educational Needs: assessing and providing support to students in evaluating their individual educational requirements
Making an appointment:
- Secondary students can make appointments directly with the support staff who are located in the Student Services Building, via email or through the Student Attendance Officer
- Primary student referrals should be made through the classroom teacher